Sunday, May 6, 2012

Advantage 95 – Only possible together, no ego-trip

Excerpt from the book »Gradido – Natural Economy of Life«

»The only school of genuine moral sentiment
 is society between equals.«
– Harriet Taylor Mill
English author

The Natural Economy of Life cannot be misused for propaganda purposes. It has to reach people’s hearts and minds in order to spread. It has no enemy stereotypes and no idols. We are all equal and there are no leaders and followers, so ego-trips do not work here. We either succeed together or not at all.

In my youth I already felt the impulse to concern myself with this topic. At the beginning I did not know at all what I was studying. It was simply an inner pressure to enquire, question, seek alternatives, try out models and make calculations. I was repeatedly tormented by the question as to why there is so much poverty in the world when everything exists in abundance.

At first it was hard for me to interest other people in this subject. It was not until I started to send out the Joytopia story over the internet that I got a positive response. In 2001 my partner Margret Baier and I founded the Joytopia Academy (today Gradido Academy) to initiate a research project on the Natural Economy of Life. It was supposed to be a free network of free people and it still exists as such today.

We soon became aware that a great gift had been given to us, connected with the clear assignment to pass it on. We can only pass on this knowledge to people who want to accept it. Dear reader, it is up to you to decide if it makes sense for you or not. If it makes sense for you you will likewise pass on the information. And when the time is ripe this gift will reach the whole of humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment